Monday 18 May 2009

Draughty in here isn't it


Race night all done and dusted, Thanks to Mike Farrell who compared the evening and supplied all the techie stuff plus the wine and spirits, without Mike it wouldn't have happened.
We were disappointed that so few of our colleagues came to support us on the night but those that did come I think had an enjoyable night and had one or two laughs. However the overall support was excellent and we raised just short of £700, half of which was on bets taken, Thank you everyone that came and either bought horses or sponsored the races.
I have to say that the kilt was quite comfortable and ultimately not too draughty, After a few Magners Rathers looked at me with an evil glint in his eye and said, "They are either coming off or I'm gonna take em off for you" descretion being the better part of valor and all that malarky I removed my Mr Rude(mister man) boxers and presented them to the audience at which point my wife Diane was probably thinking about asking Majella to represent her in the divorce proceedings.
Again, we thank you all for making it a successful and enjoyable evening.
Bob&Neil

3 comments:

  1. Love the photo! Shame about the lack of colleagues supporting you last night, wish i could have been there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. not got any other photos? x

    ReplyDelete