Friday 29 May 2009

We know a man with lots of vans


Well summer looks like its here at last, Rathers and myself had a photoshoot yesterday morning at HQ for the new XT660R bikes that have come online, with it went 3 radio interviews(plus one the night before) hence I have been ignoring the radio all day just in case I am unlucky and hear myself or Rathers, never good hearing your own voice on radio, makes me cringe something rotten. Didn't tell Rathers until it was too late, when I did I saw the blood drain from his cheeks, wasn't that bad though was it mate? Seeing as we were in the area we popped down to Alcester to see a chap I met on a driving refresher course, Darren Brown from Broad lane leisure. Darren had pledged his support to Enduroafrica a couple of months ago and handed us a cheque for £150.00, Many thanks Darren, When the mortgage is paid off in a couple of years I will return the favour and come and see you about a motorhome. Darren has also offered to help us out with kit at trade price if a local camping store is unable to help us. Thanks again Darren.

No comments:

Post a Comment