Thursday 16 April 2009

Meeting with the Bank Manager

Had a call today from one of our sponsors, Geothermal International. The MD Brain Davidson would like one of us to attend his office on Weds 22nd April to meet with another chap they are sponsoring(To ride a pedal cycle down to the Cape, it's going to take him about 12 months)
I am then to give a presentation to a representitive from the Yorkshire Bank(Good old Power Point)
Rathers is in Scotland next week so I will go and do my best to impress(I'll get you back mate, you are going to have to take the lead on the next radio interview, oh yes you are)
We now have a good selection of top prizes for the draw/auction so must get the tickets printed up soon, my mate John Bosworth tells me he will sort that for me(Chairman of Ambleside Sports Club, which is where we will be holding our quiz night and race nights)
Did the ride out with two of our motorcycle instructors today on the new XT660R's, got soaked through to my pants and socks, but good fun and practice, the XT rides well I am glad to say and should be an excellent tool for us.
A big thanks to one of my team, Graeme Hurry who was the first to make a donation via paypal, I have decided that as paypal take a small fee that I will make that back up from my own pocket so don't let that put you off folks.
L8R
Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment