Wednesday 15 April 2009

Oh no, not a radio interview!

Well today I was asked to contact Oak FM who saw our story in the Coventry Evening Telegraph for a short interview, although I have the perfect face for radio, it doesn't ease the stress of conducting a pre recorded piece. Whenever someone mentions a radio I/V needs conducting at work to appeal for witnesses to an RTC etc, you can see people scuttling off under carpets, into broom cupboards and even volunteering to attend a domestic, I am no different!
Anyway, I spoke to a lovely young lady called Nikki who did her best to put me at my ease and off we went, I only requested one restart and once I got into the charities it felt a lot better, I doubt I will win any prizes though.
Not to let Neil get away with it entirely I then contacted Hannah Murdoch from BBC Coventry and Warwickshire who presents the morning show, I have arranged that when Rathers comes back from Scotland with his wife Majella, I will re contact Hannah who will send a reporter out to interview us on location with a couple of off road bikes, hopefully that interview will go better than the last one.
Tomorrow I am taking two driver trainers out on the patch in and around Nuneaton/Bedworth to familiarise them with the Yamaha WRF250 machines that they will be using to train some SNT staff at Nuneaton, hopefully we will practice some technical stuff as I have not ridden a WRF in a couple of weeks, rain last night will have made the ground a bit softer for any landings!
Must get some jobs done now and walk the pooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment