Friday 24 April 2009

Molly and Magners


Hoora,
Rathers has managed to put something on the net, as you can see below he went to great extremes to realise his dream of becoming a web writer.
Hi guy's!
It's me - Rathers - Bob, you did say it was about time I put something on the web! Well here it is! My medically unknown condition of DES (Distance Estimation Syndrome) has kicked in - I drove from North Warwickshire to Lochinver (3 inches North and 5 inches to the left of Inverness - Pending the scale of your map!) in order to do it at Ed and Marianne's! The sun is setting over the Summer Isles, the smell of good honest home cooked food is coming from their kitchen and there's a box of cooled Magners with my name on in the back of Molly (The camper) - So I'm off!! xx"

Ed Weerts and Marianne Benjamin run a lovely little B&B in Loch Inver, they will be going to SA on 16th of October for Enduroafrica, Looks like Rathers hi jacked Marianne's computer, either that or there is something Rathers isn't telling me.........(You signed off as Marianne)


Above picture is Marianne and Eds place in Lochinver, Great rates, have a look at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment